For LIVE in-person sessions, check the calendar at the bottom of this page
It’s best if bookings are 2-4 weeks in advance (for audience preparation, organising travel, finalising venues, catering, and so on). But if you move fast, and you don’t mind participants only having a few days to prepare, then a Wall Walk can be organised in less than a week!
It’s not just Sim running Wall Walks these days. We also have Sam Bishara, Jarom Henry, Kate Heddle-Baker, and Hohepa Patea. Some of these people still have ‘day jobs’ but they manage this in a way that enables them to run Wall Walks from time to time. Each of them comes with my blessing and has:
- Participated in a Wall Walk run by Sim and shown the same passion and commitment for teaching and learning our history
- Attended at least 3 Wall Walks run by Sim and helped out ‘behind the scenes’
- Studied (and in some cases, lived) the contents of the Wall Walk posters in depth
- Attended ‘train the trainer’ courses and given up months of their own time learning how to run it themselves
- Co-presented the Wall Walk with Sim and with other certified Wall Walkers
Scroll down to check the days when we are available to run a Wall Walk. If the date is grey, it means we are unavailable. If the date is blue, we are available. Click on the red arrows in the bottom right/left of the calendar to look several months ahead. When you book, you’ll receive an automated email (check your ‘junk’ email folder) with links to an agenda and instructions to ensure everything is ready on the day. Please click on the links!